Located in the basement of Recitation Hall, the 收发室 handles a variety of services related to packages and mail coming into and going out from the university each day. Read below for details about university mail room services. To access directions and maps to the university and its buildings, 点击这里.
Outgoing Mail (First Class)
- 校园邮件room meters US Postal Service mail and processes mail for pick up. All faculty and staff sending university mail must include their department name in the return address label. Failure to include your department name will result in delays.
- All outgoing mail envelopes should be sent flap 开放 in the same direction and rubber banded together.
- All outgoing mail is processed and enters USPS mail stream the same day 校园邮件room receives it with the exception of outbound bulk mail shipments.
- All outbound US Postal Service packages must be taped shut, include a shipping address and return address, and MUST WEIGH UNDER 20 POUNDS. **please contact 校园邮件room at 327-6322 for all international packages prior to sending**
- Packages over 20 pounds must be sent using Fed-Ex or UPS.
- All UPS must be handled through the Warehouse at our Physical Plant.
- Some US Postal Service and Fed-Ex shipping supplies are available in the 校园邮件room.
- 校园邮件room does not assemble departmental First Class Mail. Any First Class Mailing must be assembled by the originating department.
Expedited and Overnight Shipping
- Expedited and Overnight Shipping is available using the US Postal Service or Fed-Ex Express.
- Expedited and Overnight envelopes and limited shipping materials for the US Postal Service and Fed-Ex Express are available in the 校园邮件room.
- Envelopes and packages must have forms filled out and be on site in the 校园邮件room no later than 1 p.m. Monday through Friday for guaranteed same-day pick up. (Saturday and Sunday service is not available at the 校园邮件room location)
- Mail addressed to an individual on campus originating from on campus should be in a campus envelope clearly marked "校园邮件." Identify the intended recipient's full name, and full department.
- 校园邮件bags should be emptied and set out for return daily. Failure to return the 校园邮件bag will result in no mail delivery until the bag is returned.
- Official announcements or notices utilizing campus mail must be delivered to the campus Mailroom for distribution. Please allow up to 72 hours processing time.
- 校园邮件room can process mailings being sent to 200 or more recipients at a discounted postage rate. 这就是所谓的大量邮件.
- Verify material with 校园邮件room Services in advance. Glossy and extra-large material cannot be processed.
- Extra material is required for all jobs. All material must be exactly the same.
- Material must be delivered to the 校园邮件room 30 days before the date the mailing piece is intended to be received by the recipient. This includes any item in the mailing, including envelopes, letterhead, brochures, 等.
- The recipient mailing list (electronic form in Excel format) is also required 30 days in advance. All data fields must be included in the file. Do not send files with multiple worksheets.
- ALL lists must have separate data fields. Do not combine multiple data fields into one column.
- All bulk mail envelopes will be processed in the 校园邮件room, and all bulk mail letters will be processed in the Campus 复印中心.
- Personal mail must have pre-affixed postage to be sent out. Wittenberg does not cover the cost of personal postage for students or employees.
University Shipping Address:
225 N. 喷泉大街.
Springfield, OH 45501-0720
- This address can be used for all shipping and mailing services including US Postal Service, 联邦快递, 和联合包裹, 等.
- 注意: Student's name should be the same as recorded with the 注册商. 没有昵称. ALWAYS include the Campus Box #.
Questions, Comments or Concerns?
Lower Level, Benham-Pence Student Center